Старый 20.09.2011, 12:17
admin_forum admin_forum не присутсвует на форуме
Администратор

admin_forum отключил(а) отображение уровня репутации
Thumbs up BRAZIL CROSS COUNTRY + THE AMAZON EXPLORER

Бразилия на мотоцикле!

The Discovery Tour

TOUR DATE: April 8 to April 25, 2012

Every country in the world has its own Classic Route and as a motorcyclist you have to ride it at least once. In my opinion that should be compulsory.

In Brazil the Classic Route takes you through such beautiful scenery such as gorgeous beaches, rain forests, islands, colonial towns and some incredible cities full of history and lively parties. For the first timers to Brazil, The Discovery Tour offers it all. Stunning landscapes to ride, great holiday destinations to relax and explore, and many activities such as a schooner ride, helicopter flight, jeep tour and more to make it the best holiday adventure in the whole South America.

Signing up for this trip you will experience a premium adventure on two-wheels, totally planned, crafted and guided by Brazilian riders. So if this Classic Route interests you click here for more information.

The South Treasures

TOUR DATE: April 28 to May 12, 2012

On our last trip down south we rode through the twisty, curvy and stunning Serra do Rio do Rastro, and it is here that i almost lost my airhawk. I normally just leave the airhawk sitting on top of the seat without securing it with the straps. While admiring the view from the very top of the mountain (situated at 5,994.09 ft of altitude) i took my eyes off the bike just long enough for the little, fast and sneaky Quati (the animal pictured above), to grab the airhawk from the seat and scurry away. Luckily for me the high altitude of this place inflated the airhawk to it's limit due to the natural air pressure of the area, so the animal was unable to hold the cushion properly in his mouth and he ended up leaving it behind a few metres away from the bike. That was a big relief because without the airhawk my bum would've suffered big time. I will probably secure it in the future. The South Treasures is a motorcycle adventure tour through the south of Brazil. It's full of surprises along the way, and as the name suggests TREASURES too.

For more on The South Treasures adventures click here.

http://www.brazilonbikes.com/

Закладки

Метки
brazil cross country + the amazon explorer

Опции темы
Опции просмотра