RURIDERS - FORUMS

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 28.02.2009, 15:24
admin_forum admin_forum не присутсвует на форуме
Администратор

admin_forum отключил(а) отображение уровня репутации
По умолчанию Легенда Hell's Angels о мотоциклах Harley-Davidsons

Сони Баргер - один из основателей Окландского отделения Hell’s Angels. В 1988 году был осужден за попытку взорвать клабхауз конкурентов в городе Люисвиль штат Кентуки. “Ride to live, live to ride” - это как раз про него!

А теперь дословная выдержка слов Сони Баргера о Харлеях из очередной книженции: Hell's Angels started riding Harley-Davidsons mostly because, unlike today, they didn’t have much choice. In 1957, it was either ride a Harley or settle for a Triumph or BSA. They’d already stopped building Indians. It’s always been important for Hell’s Angels to ride American-made machines. In terms of pure workmanship, personally I don’t like Harleys. I ride them because I’m in the club, and that’s the image, but if I could I would seriously consider riding a Honda ST1100 or a BMW. We really missed the boat not switching over to the Japanese models when they began building bigger bikes. I’ll usually say, “Fuck Harley-Davidson. You can buy an ST1100 and the motherfucker will do 110 miles per hour right from the factory all day long.

Собстна вот она правда. Но все же - хотелось бы ездить на Хонде, но ездим-то на ХАРЛЕЕ !!!

Источник:
http://mcdavao.blogspot.com/2009/02/...-not-like.html

Закладки

Метки
hell's angels, sonny berger

Опции темы
Опции просмотра