RURIDERS - FORUMS

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Prev Предыдущее сообщение   Следующее сообщение Next
Старый 08.10.2017, 11:27
mtnba2k mtnba2k не присутсвует на форуме
Начинающий

mtnba2k is on a distinguished road
По умолчанию I want to get in there madden mobile coins

He finished up his cancer treatments that spring and took the madden mobile coins field last season.His 1,092 rushing yards and 16 touchdowns looked good to Pittsburgh, which likely wanted a viable candidate behind Le'Veon Bell. Michael Irvin wants to try his hands in MMA Octagon | NFL | Sporting News.

Maybe it's the hype of the Conor McGregor-Floyd Mayweather Jr. fight. Maybe it's the fact that former Cowboys running back Herschel Walker went 2-0 as a mixed martial artist. Maybe it's just that Michael Irvin is a little bit bored.Whatever it is, NFL Hall of Fame wide receiver and former Cowboy Michael Irvin wants to try his hand in an MMA ring."I train MMA," he said in an interview with TMZ Sports.

"I want to do it, I want to get in there."Irvin has called mixed martial arts his favorite sport behind football, according to The Dallas Morning News, and has been training in the sport for the past several years.He certainly has some confidence in himself too as Irvin is very well known to have."I would whup somebody up, man," he said. The problem for the former Miami Hurricane is that his wife is not too fond of the idea."

My wife says I'm her mule. She can't Madden 18 Coins have her mule out there getting hurt," he said. "I've gotta go bring her her money. So I can't see her letting me do it."But in a world where big names make fights and big names make money, you can bet that someone will be approaching Irvin with a fight proposition soon, and it wouldn't be surprising to hear he is going to try it out.Now, he is 51 years old and that might be a little bit too old to step into the Octagon for the first time against a youngster, but Irvin has an idea for that.

Закладки

Опции темы
Опции просмотра