RURIDERS - FORUMS

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 25.05.2012, 16:30
Pipeburn Pipeburn не присутсвует на форуме
Бывалый

Pipeburn is on a distinguished road
По умолчанию '78 Suzuki GT 250

Ghandi was a patient man. His commitment to non-violence saw him wait almost 50 years for freedom only to die less than 6 months after India was finally granted independence from British rule. Buddha is said to have once meditated under a bodhi tree for 49 straight days until he claimed to have attained enlightenment, after which he realised that nirvana was attainable by any being. And Job, a character know to Muslims, Christians, and Jews alike is a figure who refused to give up even after his family and his wealthy lifestyle was taken away from him. Then there's the story of one David Ottesen, a man who's patience makes Job look like Russell Crowe. See dear readers, I promised good David a post on Pipeburn very soon after I shot the beautiful bike you see before you last Christmas. And I promised, and I promised... Soon, summer became Autumn, and the leaves fell from the trees, but did I do anything? Oh no, still I procrastinated and never made good on my empty words. But David never gave up. He persisted until the sheer weight of guilt began to crush me like a millstone. Then, and only then he told me that he planned to sell the bike. And the guilt became too much to bare. Anyone wanna buy a bike?

Дальше...

Закладки

Метки
'78 suzuki gt 250

Опции темы
Опции просмотра