RURIDERS - FORUMS

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 05.06.2017, 13:06
snobby snobby не присутсвует на форуме
Начинающий

snobby is on a distinguished road
По умолчанию Simply slides onto your PANDORA bracelet

The PANDORA Heart of Wintertime / Frosted Heart Charm may be a refreshing new take on the classic heart charm. Despite a vast choice of heart expensive jewelry from PANDORA, I had never been compelled to feature one to my series. The PANDORA Heart connected with Winter Charm changed which with it’s wonderful wintery style and melted my cardiovascular. The PANDORA Heart connected with Winter Charm is described as being set with apparent cubic zirconia stones. Nevertheless in certain light the particular stones seem to pandora charms sale be a very simple icy blue colour. I am not sure if this can be a trick of the eyesight or a mistake about the PANDORA description but the effect is unquestionably very beautiful.

I thought the PANDORA Heart and soul of Winter Charm was very striking once i first previewed the PANDORA 2016 Winter Collection so when I saw it in real life I was completely enchanted! One of the initial things I noticed regarding the PANDORA Heart of Winter Charm was that pandora charms uk it is an openwork charm. This means it isn't threaded and simply slides onto your PANDORA bracelet. Being an openwork charm more light source can pass behind that charm producing extra sparkles. Even so, be careful when extracting your PANDORA bracelet that the charm doesn’t fall off of.

Compared to other cardiovascular system charms the PANDORA Heart and soul of Winter Charm has quite a flat design. This was one of the aspects which attracted me to the charm and it creates an appealing juxtaposition alongside other charms for a bracelet. I also discovered how the Heart of Winter Charm is that which is known in the PANDORA world for a ‘flipper’! This means the item doesn’t stay upright on pandora pendants sale bracelet but flips all around. For me it doesn’t detract from your beauty of the charm but it really does mean I won’t have the ability to wear it alone over a necklace. If you had about three Heart of Winter Charms you can create a pretty tessellating effect together worn with a pendant and threaded vertically over the necklace.

For a simple understated styling I chose to wear the PANDORA Soul of Winter Charm as a focal point between two Galaxy charms with a PANDORA bangle. I love the design of the openwork charms for the smooth finish of your bangle. This bracelet styling may be a quick and easy method to add elegance to pandora leather bracelets any outfit and is perfectly for a party!
Ответ

Закладки

Опции темы
Опции просмотра